The aims and purposes of our project are:
- To provide a structured supportive environment for homeless people.
- Incorporate care planning to facilitate intervention and addressing Service User's needs in engaging relevant services
- Allocated linkworker system to promote inter-agency working.
- Resident support ref. benefits, employment, training opportunities.
- Assessment and development of life skills.
- To develop social and recreational opportunities through appropriate external agencies and M.U.S.T. Hostel's own outings and recreation activities.
- Active resettlement process and support towards more suitable, long-term housing through inter-agency working.
Trust areaNorthern Trust